Cleaning can get really expensive if you buy all sorts of specific cleansers. But most of us already have everything that’s necessary to get rid of dirt and stains. Don’t spend your time and money on unneeded cleaning products. These easy and all-natural recipes will leave your house spotless. cool stuff, cool stuff, cool stuff
We really admire people who take cleaning their home to the next level.
- If you have leftover Coke, pour it inside your toilet and let it sit there for a few hours (or if possible overnight). This will also help you to get to the remote places, where the toilet brush won’t fit.
- Simple baking soda is an effective cleaning agent that you can use to deodorize your toilet. Spread several tablespoons of soda around the toilet bowl and wait for 10 minutes. Then brush it. For better results add a few drops of essential oils.
- To make your shower tiles shiny and transparent apply a mix of lemon juice and baking soda. Make a paste out of these 2 simple ingredients and rub the surfaces of your shower and bath. No more harsh chemicals in the tiny enclosed space of your shower cabin! cool stuff, cool stuff, cool stuff
- There is a great, cheap trick that can help you fight limescale. Put a lemon tightly on your tap, then rinse with boiling water after an hour. This works perfectly, even and especially for hard water.
- Toothbrushes and toothbrush holders are some of the dirtiest places in your house. Hydrogen peroxide kills all the harmful germs and is safe for humans. Soak the bristles in the liquid for an hour and pour some hydrogen peroxide inside the cup where you keep your brushes to prevent dirty ends. cool stuff, cool stuff, cool stuff