3. Strengthening and preventing hair loss
To make the hair strong and prevent hair loss, it is necessary to treat the hair roots. Mix 5-7 drops of oil with 1 tbsp of carrier oil, rub it to the scalp, and leave for a few hours or overnight, then wash as usual. Olive, castor, or burdock oil should be used as the carrier oil.
- Lavender oil is a well-rounded type of oil that is used for preventing hair loss and restoring follicles;
- Rosemary oil strengthens roots and restores skin elasticity;
- Chamomile oil stimulates growth and nourishes the hair, restoring its strength;
- Clary sage oil stimulates regeneration and growth;
- Thyme oil stops hair loss, restoring weakened and damaged hair.
4. Stimulating the hair to grow
For hair growth, mix 5-7 drops of oil with 1 tbsp of carrier oil and massage onto scalp. Leave for a few hours or overnight, and then wash. Castor, olive, or almond oil should be used as the carrier oil.
- Patchouli oil is calming and accelerates hair growth;
- Orange, lemon, and mandarin oil have a strengthening effect;
- Cedarwood oil has a healing effect and nourishes the hair and scalp;
- Carrot seed oil strengthens the hair, increases blood circulation, and accelerates the process of hair restoration and regeneration.